Hardc0re200XHardc0re200X

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Social Anxiety Social Anxiety

Who else noticed that ALL of the women dyed their hair?

How To Train A Dragon How To Train A Dragon

Okay, a dragon's face.

*camera zooms out*

Aaaand he's being fucked by two skinheads.

Then they get run over by a train.

*slowly clapping*

Skateboard FAIL (Original Cartoon) Skateboard FAIL (Original Cartoon)

This will become a classic in a several years.

Free to Play Free to Play

I wouldn't mind playing an Elsword with a character customization option.

DAT_BOI.mov DAT_BOI.mov

Last week, I was at the movies, and I met some girls. While we were in the theater, before the previews started, I mentioned Dat Boi, and then one of the girls said "oh shit waddup" then we were saying "dat boi" and "oh shit waddup"

Kill Buttercup (ppg) Kill Buttercup (ppg)

PPG is a good show. The reboot is also pretty good, even if it got negative backlash. This interactive video is kinda like a Mojo simulator.

The first PPG episode I had a glimpse of was the one about the crayons (I saw it on TV in a motel when I was little)

Day of Revenge Day of Revenge

That stick has skillz! 8)

Caillou gets a job 1 Caillou gets a job 1

First of all, it's impossible for a 4 year old to get a job, and you can't talk to animals. Second of all, Eric would tell the manager on Caillou. And what kind of asshole would go to Starbucks just for some water? Is he on drugs? We all have tap water at home. There's a 80% chance this is gonna get blammed, this video is unoriginal, and is probably stolen. I bet you lied about your age just to upload this. You're probably 8.

Bart is grounded Bart is grounded

First of all, what kind of idiot puts gasoline in their locker? Second of all, Homer and Marge don't look like that. Even if Bart manages to burn the school down in the actual show, Homer would choke Bart harder than he has ever done, then Bart's neck would turn out like it did in the gypsy episode (maybe with bruises). Third of all, what kind of crackhead would buy guns, drugs, and hookers for their kid? Someone would get arrested for doing that. Also, they called Bart "Eric" at the end.

Mortal Kombat Theme Mortal Kombat Theme

Ah, back when Smosh was cooler.

I wonder if we're still allowed to upload live-action on Newgrounds.